Our Claude Streetlight is a state-of-the-art luminaire family can be deployed in virtually every public lighting location; from cycle-routes to streets and squares with high traffic densities. Also for pedestrian precincts or car-parks. Product Features:
- Compact, high-pressure die-cast alu-minium body.
- Flat or convex glass or shock-resistant polycarbonate diffuser.
- The carefully constructed aluminium reflector gives optimal light distribution and high efficiency. The lampholder/reflector has a choice of four positions, which gives an optimal solution for a wide range of applications.
- Installation without tools. Integral gear on separate tray. Automatic power off when the luminaire is opened.
- RELUX software for lighting calculations.
- Electrical safety class: I.
- Nominal voltage: 230-240 V, 50 Hz
- Degree of protection: IP66, both in the optical and electrical compartments
- Weight: 7,1–12,7 kg
- Nominal wind area: 0,083 m2
The luminaire can be mounted directly onto tubular arms (Ø 42-60 mm) and post-tops with accepted diameters or with a stub tube as a lumi- naire ac- cessory. An added property of the lu- minaire is the facility to adjust it in the vertical plane by up to 15°.
- Tubular bulb high-pressure sodium lamp (ST ),
- Tubular bulb metal halide lamp (MT ),
- Also available with LED.